Presenting to u.....
HALO & APOLLO!
Halo is the one on the rock, Apollo is the one behind her. If u see closely, Apollo has very long 'nails'. Apparently, it means that he is a male and the long telons are used for grabbing the female when..u noe..er hem..yah..u get the idea la ya! =D
So Halo, although she's the biggest terrapin I have, she..doesn't have the long telons, hence I assume that she..is a SHE. I must say..I have not been a good enough owner coz I am not providing them the ideal habitat. I can see that Halo finds Apollo irritating, coz she's always pushing Apollo away when Apollo tries to..u noe..He will like wave his hands/paws/front feet or watever at her, thats they way that the males initiate to the females, then Halo will just promptly brush him off, or literally give him a slap in the face, coz she uses her hand/paw/front foot and sweep it across his face. ahhh...My poor Apollo.. Haha! Will have to get a pic of that next time..
And now...FerrrrrrNANDOOOOO!!!
I know he's big for this pan, but I want him to exercise abit u noe. Anyway it worked. Fernando has been doing some "pull ups" since yesterday! He's been trying to escape by climbing the side of the pan, much to the amusement of me and the horror of my mum. =D
He's grown quite abit eh? My mum is bugging me to let them go in some pond..How could I? As weird as it seems, I love my terrapins. Haha! U noe, I watched on tv before how some ppl will bring their pet dogs to their wedding. I dun mind that really. Haha! Terrapins can be fast if they want to. I know coz I've seen their speed when its feeding time. BUT suan le. For one, they do kinda..stink. Haha! And i think they need water. Though I did think abt having this pond at the reception wif my terrapins in it, then I'll decorate their shells wif SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS. wooooo...
So there you have it! My 3 Terrapins! wuahahha..Happy National Day everybody! Whoosh!
"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
2:38 PM
2:38 PM
