<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body scroll="auto"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6336720455065899255?origin\x3dhttp://myluckyrainbow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Celebrate Good Times Come ON!
WOOO!! Once again, 一年一度的婉欣节日又来了!haha..Celebrated with BAKA, TA05 and Agent Chua. Eh..didn't take pics at all except for TA05's presents for me. So sweet la! Thanks ah peng you men! haha..

It's always been our BAKA tradition that we meet up on birthdays, have a meal and catch up! Pictures are uploaded on FB by Alex! I dun mean that I dun like presents ah..dun get me wrong! But i think birthdays are about knowing that our loved ones remember our birthdays and its really sweet to know that we are on their minds, that we are loved. I am very grateful for the fact that these people bother to make time to come down and celebrate my birthday with me. Even those who can't its ok I know you guys wanted to but you have commitments. Birthday presents are a bonus! Of course, I can't expect people to spend on presents for me de ma..I understand that at our age we would be saving for big things and that even though we are working, we are not exactly earning big bucks too/yet. So really, THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE PRESENTS! =D

Agent Chua's presents are not for the eyes of my dear readers. So here's TA05's!











NIce?? its all oh-so-super-sweet! So once-again, thanks everyone for the wonderful evenings together and presents too! 闪电小龟再次的感谢大家!=D

"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

1:35 PM






Profile
Name is KarEn. Born on the 11th of July. Blissfully in LOVE since 2000.. Photobucket

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants

Links
~*~ Aining
~*~ Jocelyn
~*~ Angelia
~*~ Tabitha
Archive
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ April 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ August 2010♣