
Haha! Tried this fb appilication and apparently this is what describes me. See? I've got a FORGIVING NATURE. hahahha...
"You wonder how? You wonder why? Yesterday you thought it's all BLUE BLUE SKY." Aiyah..Explaining can only do so much. One must experience to fully understand. Yeesss..I understand why some of you feel forgiving.. I think I can safely say that we have been there before too, before we were..hmmm..how to put it in words..U know that I am an animated sort of person..its hard to explain..I would say its like..being eaten alive..haha..suan le suan le..maybe someday you will understand, though I hope not coz I really wanna believe in the best of people. Maybe laput's black dots will turn hot pink colour or something..Hmm...reading what I'm blogging now and it sounds abit exagerrated. Haha! Aiyah! U will someday understand de la!
~* closure *~
Happy Weekend everybody!
"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
8:44 PM
8:44 PM
