Yeap..Random post..no theme..just wanna rant.. Had been busy at work lately coz of audit. Ahh..the things they ask me, makes me feel stupid everytime. It's embaressing to not know everything tt thay are asking, coz I shud know everything! But they were nice..but then again, is it real nice or fake nice? U noe how sometimes auditors can be friendly and chat wif u like a friend, then next they will ask u smth and walk away to discuss smth amonst themselves and I will think,"Shit..did I say too much?" haiz..So thanks to the auditors I am having insomnia and they actually advised me to slp early tonight coz tml night's gona be a long long night...then they got nice again and said "Dun worry, we'll send u home if it gets too late." ahhhh.. so anyway, thats the part on auditors..oh oh! U noe Katy Perry and Timbaland have this nice song "If we ever meet again"? Not bad not bad..Mr. Chua sang it to me over the phone while I was busy doing up audit schedules in office today and it sounded like some sad song instead of the upbeat song it is supposed to be. Pretty funny now I think about it..but then again maybe when one sings it without music, it will probably sound quite sad..I think he sang it to me while on the streets too, so maybe tt's why he couldn't bring tt lively beat to it.. He tried to let me hear it in the background over the phone but my e72 was too good at cancelling out background noise so I didn't hear anything at all..ANyway I knew what song he was trying to sing so it was all good! So just now I went to YOUTUBE to check it out, but the mtv puzzles me. Nvm! Doesn't matter! Someday it will make sense! Then I wanted to see if Plain White T's has any new songs, so I went to check it out in youtube and there was a song by them called "Killing me Softly". Wasn't good..coz it was LIVE. I dun really appreciate LIVE songs. THEN! Saw a video tt says "Robert Pattinson - Killing Me Softly". I was like WOAH! He sings?! Clicked on it and KNS the person who uploaded it is LOUSY at describing. Turns out to be just a video of lovely "Edward" and Lauren Hill's Killing Me SOftly in the background. Was listening to it while typing this post but it was such a sad song..U can't rant properly listening to a SAD song right? SO I paused it, and now I'm listening to "If We Ever Meet Again" AGAIN! hahaha.. U noe how sometimes u just wanna dance and be a crazy person for no reason, but then u're in the office and u can't do tt coz NOBODY does tt in office? I think many ppl feel the same but everyday life just sucks them in...den eventually everyone just "blend in" and lose it. I am grateful all my colleagues tend to talk to themselves when they are thinking, so I can do it and not feel crazy. haha! ahhhh...I give thanks for NAT, for my wonderful colleagues and bosses, for my amazing life, fantastic family, awesome friends, terrific Mr. Chua and many many more divine and awe-inspiring life events! WHOOSH!
*Rabbit with shooting stars emoticon here Yeap! New paragraph now means ranting has stopped coz ranting is a non-stop kinda thing so it must be done all in ONE PARAGRAPH. ok. SO there you have it! Good nitex everyone! Have a magical day ahead! =D
"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
11:49 PM