So anyway, here's the pictures of the cupcakes I made for tabi's bday..
First the ingredients in the tub..

Then the mixture for the icing..u noe the icing? for the alphabets on top of the cupcakes la..

I was like thinking, hmm..maybe if I add red colouring to the mixture, i'll get red icing? BUT I was stupid..I forgot I added cocoa powder in the mixture..u noe..cocoa powder is brown..so brown+red= reddish brown, then mix it up and u get this shitty looking reddish brown mixture. Can't see cleary here but really, looked like shit. Haha! Sorry tabi! But it turned out edible ok..

Now the baking..

And the box I put the cupcakes in! Turned out to be too small though..had to use another one..

So there u go! Baking process of Tabi's birthday cupcakes! =D
"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
7:59 PM
7:59 PM
