Then there was this guy in class..who was..in Libin's words,"活在自己的世界里。" I felt he was abit cocky..Looked like William Hung actually..I dun have anything against William Hung, I'm just saying this guy looks like him! He was alone in class, no friends..and sat at the vr front row..We came back from lunch abt 10min earlier and saw this..

That's the guy, in the reclining position on the stage, chatting with the poor girls in the middle column's front row. We were thinking, "Wah..chat with friends oso no need to pose ba..". Then I heard him ask, "So, all of you are friends?" OMG!!! He actually didn't know them in the first place!! Then we saw him exchanging numbers with the girls.. And Libin kept acting out the scene..It's really hilarious! ahhh...always good to have some entertainment aft lunch.. People in the lecture hall were taking pics of him and he didn't seem to notice (or maybe he did and enjoyed the attention..haha!).
Anyway that's pretty much the "exciting" thing that happened this weekend.. Hope my next weekend class will be even more exciting!
"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
4:44 PM
4:44 PM
