My friends, they like to take pics, to "capture the moment". I used to think tt it's a hassle, to always upload pics, bring camera everywhere, etc..I was quite "atas", felt tt I'm the type of person who "live in the moment". Now, I realise tt with pictures, memories can be preserved longer and shared with loved ones.. Then they can feel your joy as u felt them at the moment..
So I've resolved to take more pics from now on! My new love is..DIGITAL CAMERA!!! If not, i shall anticipate the day that i may change my hp coz the one i'm having is to laggy..and u can't "capture the moment" wif a laggy camera coz by the time it goes to the camera mode, THE MOMENT IS GONE. So! Many things to save up for now. Anticipation is just LOVELY!
"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
1:30 AM
1:30 AM
