<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body scroll="auto"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6336720455065899255?origin\x3dhttp://myluckyrainbow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Lunch at Subway
Hoho! Just got home from lunch with Jocelyn and Aining at tanjong pagar! Had alot of fun, but no pics coz all are with Aining and so..u know what to do! YES! Go check out her blog for the pics! And and! Good news ppl! I've fixed the links in my blog le. Wuahahahah!

ahhh..we had Starbucks coffee after lunch..after so long..i finally get to drink it! I've been saying I wanna have it since..i duno...September 2008? then i thought..drinking it ALONE is just SO SAD..so i waited..and i waited... and VOILA! Jocelyn says she needs COFFEE and so we went for STARBUCKS!! I ordered Java Chip (tall)..Jocelyn Chee says why am I so IT? like..Java Chip sounds like Java Script..Micro chip..duno what..etc etc.. (I couldn't resist putting in her surname..Java Chip and Jocelyn Chee!) We took some pics..Jocelyn suggested some silly and impossible way of taking pics..We made alot of noise in the cafe! what to do..Jocelyn gets super high when she drinks coffee..And poor Aining, hers was too milky for her and she could hardly drink it..lol! So she got sprinkled some chocolate powder and Joce and I were amazed by the shaker!

Got this pamphlets at Starbucks. Good reading!
Photobucket

My fortune cookie's fortune for the day! What can I say? It's THURSDAY 姐妹们!
Photobucket

I shall post the pics if I'm gona get them from Aining..Jocelyn took some of me being "zi high", posing with my Java Chip..haha! Anyways! I'm blogging coz I have been branded a terrible blogger so here you go! A new and vr latest post of the going-ons in Karen's oh-so-exiting life!

Have a good day (whatever tt's left of it..)! :)

"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

3:51 PM






Profile
Name is KarEn. Born on the 11th of July. Blissfully in LOVE since 2000.. Photobucket

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants

Links
~*~ Aining
~*~ Jocelyn
~*~ Angelia
~*~ Tabitha
Archive
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ April 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ August 2010♣