Got to the Carrefour building and bought this tank for my terrapins! It was RM16, den my mum haggled it down to RM15..haha! Conversion rate was 2.36 and so it cost only SGD6.30!! I took a pic of it next to the green tank tt my poor J.Bravo and Apollo used to live in when they were in Eddie's house..haha! Look at the difference ppl!

We had lunch at JUSCO's Pizza Hut..they had this lunch promo which was pretty good! 2 personal pans,2 glasses of pepsi,2 bowls of soup and a garlic bread for only RM15.90, which is abt S$6.70! Or you could have half of that and instead of a garlic bread they give your 2 pieces of bread stix for only RM7.95! Hoho!
Then on my way back to Singapore I saw this sign on one of the shophouses..Its "SIM GLOBAL EDUCATION" ! I wonder what's it doing here..JB got SIM meh? Anyway, the car was moving and I didn't have time to zoom in so it's kinda small..

Yeap! Was very happy with my terrapin tank! Hope Eddie wun be mad at me fo buying it without consulting him first..haha! Good day everyone!
"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
5:15 PM
5:15 PM
