So they went away for a holiday without a word to their family and had the time of their lives..Spa..Massages..Hotel stay..Clubbing..etc..All to re-live the lives they lead before they got tied down to their husband and kids.. All this reminds me of the time I had this past few months.. I went out more with my girlfriends, laughed more, enjoyed life more, became more optimistic than I have ever been. Now, I'm not saying my dear bf don't bring me joy and laughter. What I'm trying to say is..life can get stagnant when the world is just u and him. U get busy he gets busy, then both of you get so tired and stressed out that you forgot abt the magic of life and then get slowly drawn into the sad and mundane everyday life..
I used to think that I dun have time for friends, no time and money to go out and fully enjoy with the girls.. But now I know, even a short lunch meet-up with friends can be so uplifting and wonderful! Being around with good friends is just so enjoyable and quite an indescribable experience really..I know I know..I sound like I'm over-exagerating but it's true! And then, when u're uplifted by friends, ur mood will be happy for the rest of the day, and u pass the happy mood on to others around u like ur family and loved ones, and then VOILA! EVERYBODY IS HAPPY! Magic magic! : )
I woke up this morning, looked out of the window and felt quite dreary..Then I heard 大嘴巴's 国王皇后。So high! Then I got inspired to change all the songs in my list to independent girl-theme songs! Girl decides enough is enough, tells the guy to "Cry me a river" and that she's "Irreplaceable", then goes on with "Survivor" , "Independent Woman"..Then she went out to enjoy herself with the girls and had a whale of time...and who knows, when she least expect it, someone has noticed her and thinks the world of her..He makes his move,sweeps her off her feet and they lived happily ever after! Woohoo!
*Please ignore Viva La Vida, it's nt part of the story..lol..i don't have the heart to take it out of my list!
"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
9:23 AM
9:23 AM
