The weather has been good lately..Mr. Sun shining so brightly..thought the terrapins will like some sun so I will place their pan by my kitchen window where there is plenty of sunlight! J.Bravo likes to laze in the sun alot..he'll climb on top of the big pebble and just lay there for hours..Even when u go disturb him, he'll just ignore u..But Apollo no..Apollo just does what he always do..swim around the edge of the pan,trying to get out but couldn't coz he's just too small..haha! All pics are of J.Bravo on the pebble with Apollo in the background..






This is Apollo..workin' those tiny limbs out!


Then he stopped when he realised I was taking pics of him....

The rest are just J.Bravo on the rock with Apollo in the background..






Upclose of J.Bravo...


Yeap! So there you go! 30min taken to take the pics, upload them and blog abt it! Have a great Wednesday! :)
"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
1:19 PM
1:19 PM
