<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body scroll="auto"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6336720455065899255?origin\x3dhttp://myluckyrainbow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
可爱的乌龟 02!
Yoohoo! It's time for some updates on Johnny Bravo and Apollo again!! okie..it's been abt 3 weeks since they've come to live in my humble home.. here's all abt their stay so far!



This is them on the bus ride home from eddie's house..I think they were quite traumatised..couldn't stop "clawing" at the container..

bus ride home


Bought these containers, ALL for my dear terrapins' stay in my home. haha! 有一点过火hor?

Photobucket

I placed them in the blue pan hat I bought from Daiso. Its actually casserole dish. Daiso damn 兼 loh.. they sell the cover and the dish seperately. I did comtemplate whether to buy the cover or not, but decided against it as I think my terrapins would like fresh air! (and also coz they stink faster in enclosed area..haha!).

My dad reckons they'd like some plants to play with and so he took the plants from his fish tank and transferred them to my pan. I thought, awww..so sweet of my dad.., until I found out he meant to throw the plants away and decided my terrapins can have it after his goldfishes are done with it...

Photobucket

I don't really like having the plants around, coz they tend to hide under them and refuse to come out til meal-time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 days later i threw the plants away..They look quite sad..

Photobucket

I realise Apollo don't get to eat much coz J.Bravo eats alot and eats FAST. I can put like 10 pellets in the water for them and Apollo will still be at his 1st pellet when J.Bravo has finished the other 9. So I had to feed them seperately, put Apollo in another box during his meal-time and den put him back into the pan after he's done eating..

Photobucket

I also realise..J.Bravo has weird sleeping habits..He..likes to sleep in this position.

Bravo sleeping_000

Bravo sleeping_00

Bravo sleeping_01

Bravo sleeping_02

Bravo sleeping_04

Mind you, all these pics are taken throughout the 3+ weeks he's been here.The only time I caught him sleeping in another position is this one..

Bravo sleeping_03

Photobucket

Eddie and I decided to get the bigger stones to climb, to exercise and grow! So we got these 2 pebbles.

Here's J.Bravo enjoying his new toy, doing his signature pose again..

bravo loving new &quot;furniture&quot;

Photobucket

And here's the both of them, refusing to let the other pass thru the heavy rocks..

cosy corner_02

cosy corner_03

cosy corner_01

J.Bravo has a lot of weird habits..u've seen his weird sleeping position, and that he's a "pig" coz he eats alot and FAST..Now there's one more! This boy..he shits right after he finish his meal. And, he likes to shit in CLEAN WATER. I would usually wash the pan and change their water abt 1 to 2 hours aft they have had their meal coz I know they will digest and shit it out so might as well just give them some time and clean the pan ONCE. BUT NO! Cannot! He HAD to shit in CLEAN WATER. Sometimes i wonder if he purposely keeps the shit in til I change the water..But anyway I dun wait anymore..they can soak in the water wif their shit if they like to shit in clean water so much..Lolx!

After so many weeks, J.Bravo seems to the only fun one..Apollo was like the one wif the ATTITUDE. He refuses to eat from my hand like J.Bravo (but it could also be coz he's a hungry terrapin and can't care less how the food is brought to him..), refuses to play or respond to me like J.Bravo does.Oh ya, J.Bravo actually responds to the shaking sound of the pellets in the container. Li hai ba! Clever boy! Anyways, 3 weeks later Apollo is getting better,more familiarised with me. He responds better now and eats faster and more now. U can see they've grown quite abit since their stay in my home!

And now..Apollo becomes the weird one..He seems to become more attached to J.Bravo, following him everywhere he goes..I just took this pic last night..Shocking..If you can't see it clearly, its becoz i had to zoom in wif my laggy hp camera coz i cant move too close as Apollo will "cua dio" and the moment will be lost! If u look closely, J.Bravo is sleeping against the wall and Apollo has gone and climbed up behind him...

Photobucket

Why Apollo??WHY??? I asked Eddie and he reckons it's just brotherly love, that perhaps Apollo being the smaller terrapin looks on to J.Bravo as the leader, the elder brother... I duno what to think..but it could be true, coz they're even shitting at the same time now!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Picture below is Apollo behind J.Bravo while he's aslp..

Apollo and Bravo sleeping..

Yap! So there you go! All pics taken throughout the month! They shall be returning to Eddie's room and back to the oh-so-small green containe next week..I think i should start counselling them, prepare them for the move..

More updates in..i duno..a month or two? Have a good day! :)



"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

1:02 AM






Profile
Name is KarEn. Born on the 11th of July. Blissfully in LOVE since 2000.. Photobucket

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants

Links
~*~ Aining
~*~ Jocelyn
~*~ Angelia
~*~ Tabitha
Archive
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ April 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ August 2010♣