I made him a hp holder for his office desk coz he's been wanting one forever and we just couldn't find one tt suits him. When a person is hard to please, it's time to customise! He likes LEGO and Playmobil, so I got the pics, went to buy transfer paper and printed the pics on it.

Then I ironed the pics on the denim left from hs Levis jeans when he went to alter the length (I knew thay would come in handy some day!), and sewed it together using the wonderful sewing machine tt TA05 gave! Here's the end result!



Went to Aining's house to bake cookies using Angelia's famous Milo cookie recipe! I think we did alright! Brought home a big container of it! Then Aining persuaded me to use the Thousands and Hundreds to make up EDDIE.Lolx.. It's not easy you know!

Here are all the presents tt I am giving him! Unwrapped and wrapped!


I bought the multi-plug coz he said he needed one, but hasn't got it yet. It was also a back-up present in case I fail to make the hp holder. Haha! But all went well and he ended up wif 3 presents! Good Job Karen! :D
SO! 大功告成!Let's hope I get something good.... haha!
"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
3:20 PM
3:20 PM
