
Wondering about our choice of names for our terrapins? Here's why!

This is Johnny Bravo! He is the adventurous one! Look at him! So determined to squeeze into tt small space! It's almost like he's forgotten he's a terrapin..not spiderman! We were comtemplating whether to call him Spiderman..but you can't actually call a terrapin Spiderman right? haha! So Eddie came up with the Johnny Bravo name! Bravo for short!
Here's an upclose! I tried getting it out and putting it in the middle of the cardboard box, but it just ran back to the corner and promptly slid himself into tt small space again! So clever! (Clap hands!) :D

Here's dear little Apollo, the smaller of the 2 terrapins. I named him coz he has a rather round shell, round like the Sun! hahaha! He's the quieter one..always getting stepped on by J.Bravo, so kelian!

Both are currently residing in Eddie's room now, in an oh-so-small tank. He's reluctant to let me bring them home, afraid tt I'd change it into a bigger tank without telling him. HAIX!!! They are so kelian in his room, confined in that small tank! If I could only just bring them home, i'd let them run around the house, or maybe just the hall, supervised of course! haha..He says he will let me bring them home this weekend..we shall see if he keeps his word!
So there you go my friends! Mystery solved! Do tag or let me know if you have any good tips on how to take care of terrapins! More pictures of J.Bravo and Apollo (running around my living room) will be uploaded next time! :D
"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
3:49 PM
3:49 PM
