<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body scroll="auto"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6336720455065899255?origin\x3dhttp://myluckyrainbow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Oh Happy Day!
THE day has come..My last day of work at Aeroflex Asia Limited. Feels kinda sad..Yi yi bu she de gan jue..So far, this has been the best company I've worked at as a temp. I've learnt many things..Met great people..Ate at restaurants~for FREE. Wuahahahaha! Anyway, I made a little farewell gift for each of my 4 colleagues (ladies).

Farewell Gift

Its just M&Ms in spice jars that I bought from IKEA and a bracelet with their names on it around the cap. I forgotten to take the pic of all the bottles..haha! Lucky for Aining's reminder, I managed to take a pic of Winnie's gift coz she wasn't in office today. Haha!

Boss took as out for my farewell lunch. Kind of him too, coz though I wasn't under his dept, but I helped out quite abit. He brought us to Cicada at Portsdown Road. Nice ambience! Delicious food!

Cream of Tomato
Photobucket

German wurst Fettuccine
Futucinne

Honey & Fig Ice Cream!!
Honey &amp; Fig ice cream

It was a 3-course set lunch..Total was around $27/pax. Not bad la..They're not a GST registered restaurant too.

I took pics of my table too!Kinda messy..It was a reception desk. Not L shaped as I would have liked it..But good enough! : )



Desk_2

Ahh...then at 4pm..The engineers decided its time for teabreak and so we all sat down together at the meeting table for some tea and mooncakes kindly given to us by Kelly Services..wasted 30min there before deciding to get back to work when the light-hearted chatting became work-related discussion again...Lolx!

And then! The time came to pack up and say good bye! Well, it was fun working in a small office, where everyone help each other out. Thanks Aeroflex for the opportunity! Thanks to my colleagues for the experience & friendship!

"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

1:28 PM






Profile
Name is KarEn. Born on the 11th of July. Blissfully in LOVE since 2000.. Photobucket

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants

Links
~*~ Aining
~*~ Jocelyn
~*~ Angelia
~*~ Tabitha
Archive
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ April 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ August 2010♣