<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body scroll="auto"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6336720455065899255?origin\x3dhttp://myluckyrainbow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Conrad Conrad!
ALoha! It's FRIDAY and my entire office didn't feel like working today...AND its one of our colleague's birthday today so we went to bt merah's V Star kopitiam for lunch! Jaime (the accountant) recommended the western food stall, so we decided to try it out! I didn't take any pics coz we waited 30mins for the food to come and mine was the last one to arrive. By then Jaime has alr finished hers coz her food came 1st. Anyway, it was so-so..nth special..I ordered beef steak and I find it too raw to my liking..I can't take it, seeing the blood ooze out when I was cutting the steak.

BUT the highlight of the day was the Conrad site survey! Conrad is our company's appointed hotel and they have invited us down to have a look at their rooms and try their buffet! I must say, their buffet was good! I'm not much of a food person..When I go for buffets, i go for their deserts and anything tt's sweet! Our Conrad account/relationship manager recommended the pear sherbet and waffle, so I tried it and decided tt they dun match, though they taste good on their own! I wasn't used to the taste of the pear sherbet at first, but it began to taste better after awhile! Go try it ppl!

Anyway, they gave us each a Conrad bear and a Conrad rubber ducky..

Conrad Teddy

Conrad Rubber Ducky

They actually sell these in their little shop and each room has a rubber ducky by the bathtub! Rina's 2 little kids promptly started singing the rubber ducky song upon seeing it.....Kids will be kids..haha!

Okie! That's it for today! :D

"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

1:02 AM






Profile
Name is KarEn. Born on the 11th of July. Blissfully in LOVE since 2000.. Photobucket

Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants

Links
~*~ Aining
~*~ Jocelyn
~*~ Angelia
~*~ Tabitha
Archive
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ April 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ August 2010♣