Saw this interesting pic at Fish n Co. ...

Its a chalkboard drawing of the different sections of the prawn..Did you know that the 3 feelers/leg-like thingy at the underside of the prawn's head are its NIPPLES? So interesting!! Anyway, the whole pic was..gruesome in a sense..It tells u how to peel a prawn for cooking and eating.. I'm not a prawn-lover, in fact I dun like seafood unless its fish n chips, tt's why I find it gruesome. Imagine if it was a drawing of a human instead, with all the instructions on how to disect a human properly for cooking and eating. HORRIBLE!
Then I saw this lonely creature..Just standing behind the counter..With faded paint..Arms wide open.. Beckoning anyone who sees it.."Come play with me..." I call it, The Lonely Penguin.

On second thoughts, that was a sad description eh? How about, I saw this cheery looking penguin, standing happily behind the counter next to the staff, looking like a happy little helper,ready to bring that smile on every cstomer's face! Haha!
Vote for your favorite version ppl! Or better still, come up wif your own and post them here!
"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."
12:14 PM
12:14 PM
